Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

 
Here is my list of meals for the week!
Monday-Baked chicken thighs, steamed asparagus, baked potatoes and biscuits

Tuesday-taco soup (didn't get a chance to make this last week)

Wednesday-Chicken tortellini soup (I'm going to use my chicken noodle soup recipe and add cheese filled tortellini in place of egg noodles. I will post the recipe if I like how it turns out.)

Thursday-Beef stew and biscuits

Friday-Korean BBQ beef (new recipe) with white rice

Saturday-Chicken fajitas

Don't forget to check out all of the other great menu ideas this week at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Pin It

4 comments:

Just Jenn said...

Beef stew is on my weekend menu plan! with beer bread maybe?! My 'secret' is Red Wine and Better than bouillon - I posted it a little while back! he he! Whats your secret?... =)
Just Jenn~

Amber said...

Jenn, I use red wine in mine too! Also, beef broth, onion soup mix, etc...

Miss Mommy said...

I am officially craving beef stew. ;)

p.s. Your profile says 2 kids and your "about Kimberly" says 3 kids. Just FYI. I'm sure that's how it goes with #3! Maybe I'll stick with 2...ha ha.

KimberlyQ said...

HI Miss Mommy. There are two of us doing this blog, Amber and I. I have three children and she has 2 and we live far away from each other.
Amber, this looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails