Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies II

I know that Amber already posted her family's favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe so I thought I would post mine. These are the cookies that my family cannot get enough of and if my husband has had a bad day he knows these are waiting at home for him. They are easy to make, have a wonderful vanilla flavor and are just sweet enough to offset the semisweet or bittersweet chocolate perfectly.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cup AP flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 3.4 ounce package of instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups high quality semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350〫Cream butter until light in color. Add both sugars and mix until creamy. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in eggs and vanilla until just blended. Mix in flour and baking soda just until blended, do not over mix. Add chocolate chips (and walnuts) but hand. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges are brown, center will not brown... if it does you overcooked. Serve warm or cool on wire rack.
Pin It

5 comments:

Federica Simoni said...

mmmmm..che delizia!!

Just Jenn said...

did you take that picture?! yummy!
I never make good chocolate chip... I have a 'to die' for oatmeal chocolate chip recipe.... I will give these a try!

KimberlyQ said...

Jenn, yes that is a picture of the cookies. I think you will love the flavor of these, please let us know what you think.

All That Glitters said...

What is AP flour?

Amber said...

Brittany-"AP flour" stands for all purpose flour:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails