Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Apple Cranberry Bread

I just wanted to post a picture of the ROTW, this week it was an apple cranberry bread and it was delicious. The cranberries were sweet, tart and chewy and the pecans (yeap I replaced the walnuts) were perfectly crunchy and nutty and complimented the cranberries so well. I just wished there was more of an apple flavor, maybe I should have added a little more. The sugar and cinnamon all over the top was just perfect. Overall, great bread!
Pin It

2 comments:

Luciana said...

Congratulations...this cake is very good...a kiss Luciana

Just Jenn said...

as always... you have delicious sounding baking!! I love to bake!
will have to try this... I usually bake once a week ... for breakfast bread or muffins! yum yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails