Sunday, February 7, 2010

Meal Plan Mondays!

 
The Lonely Baker is going to add a new feature, "Menu Plan Monday". There are already a lot of other great blogs posting their menus at "I'm an Organizing Junkie" . We'll have a week's worth of meals planned out and posted on Mondays(or Sunday).  Hopefully it will help those of you struggling to come up with meal ideas for the week. Nothing is more frustrating then going to the store everyday to grab something for dinner. It's so nice to have it planned out ahead of time and, ideally, go to the store one time! I will try and post links to the recipes if available.

Day one-Baked chicken thighs, roasted potatoes and steamed asparagus(originally this was planned for last week)

Day two-Grilled steak, baked potatoes and broccoli

Day three-Braised short ribs(if these turn out good, I'll post the recipe)with noodles and biscuits

Day four-Burritos(You'll see this pop up in most of my menus as it is easy and we all like it!)

Day five-BBQ Pork Strips in the Slow Cooker rice and a vegetable

Day six-Grilled hamburgers and baked fries

Day seven-Manicotti with garlic bread

You can view other great meal plans on I'm an Organizing Junkie
Pin It

4 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! WE are having burgers this week, too!

Have a great week!

Sherry

Amber said...

Thanks Sherry! Burgers are so easy! My daughter's suggestion;)Hopefully it won't rain.
Amber

Unknown said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday. There are so many great ideas here that I always get inspired to try something new. I would love for you to post your slow cooker recipes to Crock Pot Wednesday. There's a giveaway going on this month with that.

Amber said...

Thank you Debbie! I'll check it out;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails