Monday, December 21, 2009

Just an Idea...


We pretty much have some sort of bread with every dinner. Garlic bread, biscuits, rolls, something. So tonight, while I was trying to figure out what to make(no refrigerated biscuits on hand)I decided to make biscuits using Bisquick. I usually use Bisquick to make those yummy garlic cheese drop biscuits, but I wanted something different this time. I decided to make just regular rolled and cut biscuits(recipe on the back of the box). They were really easy to make and after remembering that I no longer had my biscuit cutters, I opted for my new Christmas cookie cutters. I used the star(pictured) and a train, which my son loved! Easy to do and fun for the kids.




Pin It

4 comments:

KimberlyQ said...

Great idea. I love those little rolls. Nathan would love to see that on his plate

marvin said...

I like to eat those stars!

Federica Simoni said...

wow magnifici e golosi!

Just Jenn said...

well... why haven't I thought of that??!! since it is almost valentines day... heart shaped biscuits are now on the menu! ;)
Just Jenn~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails