Thursday, December 24, 2009

Almond Joy Christmas Drink

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope your holidays are truly wonderful and that Santa brings you something extra special. I know that eggnog is the traditional holiday drink but I wanted to share a drink that I was introduced to this year at a Christmas party. It is smooth, delicately flavored and great for sipping. Best served iced, this drink can be made in a minute or so and presented in a beautiful pitcher for your holiday guests or you can simple make up a little cocktail menu listing the ingredients and let your guest serve themselves. Easy, affordable and perfect for the holidays.

Almond Joy
by the glass:
1 Oz Amaretto liqueur
1 Oz white Creme de cocoa
6-8 Oz Whole Milk (this can be made with light cream also)

in a pitcher:
1 cup Amaretto liqueur
1 cup white cream de cocoa
6-8 Cups of Whole Milk

Have yourself a Merry Christmas!
Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa Peterman said...

Oh my!

How simply lovely!

I'm book marking this for next Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails