Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Today instead of sharing another recipe that I love, I thought I would share about what I love most of all and the reasons I am so thankful.

I am thankful for my mom and dad. I could not have asked for 2 more perfect  parents. They are both such a wonderful Godly example of what a parent should be. I am thankful for my Husband of 13 years who has always been a great support, a loving dad and a constant provider for our family. I am thankful my beautiful daughter who is one of  the brightest, most courageous little girls I know. Her strength while dealing with the daily struggles that diabetes brings amazes me. How can someone so young be so strong? I am thankful for my amazing little boy. He has more energy in one day than I have all year! I love watching him grow and change every day. I am thankful for all of my friends. I feel so blessed to have each of them in my life. I'm thankful for Kim and this little blog that we get to work on together. I love the ideas that she brings here. She is such a great blogging buddy! Most of all I am thankful to God for his mercy and grace and the life He has given me! I am thankful that He sent His Son to die for my sins!


I hope everyone has a Very Happy Thanksgiving! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails