Friday, October 9, 2009

Basic Meatloaf

So I've been sick for a couple of weeks now and I haven't felt much like cooking. Last night was the first night I really felt good enough to make a decent dinner. I had to work with what I already had. I made meat loaf, baked potatoes and green beans. That's one of those meals that reminds me of being a little girl. My mom made it often. I like a basic meatloaf recipe. I use the same one my mom use to. I don't know where it originally came from and we usually just eyeball the ingredients, but here it is.

basic meat loaf:

1 lb ground beef
2 slices of bread, torn into pieces
1 egg
1/4 c milk
2 T ketchup
1 T Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Mix together. Form into loaf and bake in a baking pan. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

Enjoy! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails