Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crustless, Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie


If you have been reading this blog for a while then you know that I love pumpkin. I am working to lose the last bit of weight and just needed a slice of pumpkin pie ( I know it is March and not November ☺) so I found this recipe which I tweaked to fit what I have in the kitchen. This pie is great and it is only 121 calories for a big ol piece. YUM! I cannot wait until tomorrow when I can eat another piece. It is best served cold as it is too soft to cut and serve when it is warm.

Crustless Pumpkin Pie

1 15oz can of pumpkin
1 12oz can of evaporated skim milk
4 egg whites (can use 3/4 cup egg substitute)
1/2 tsp salt
2 TBL pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup splenda for baking sugar substitute


Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth
Pour into a 9" pie pan sprayed with cooking spray
Bake at 400〫F for 15 minutes then lower to 325〫and bake for 45-50 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted in middle of pie comes out clean.
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hos many servings doesthat make?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails