Thursday, March 11, 2010

Carrot Cake Cupcakes

I have been meaning to post this since last week when this was the ROTW . I love carrot cake, as does Amber, so when I chose this we both were a little excited. I thought it would be a nice way to get some carrot cake without eating an entire cake (not that I have ever done that ☺) I changed a few things just to help with the calorie count and for taste purposes. I left out the oil and used apple sauce, I used Splenda for baking and I left out the cardamom because I think it does strange things to my mouth. These were so moist and the frosting, while very good, can be done without or you could serve just a little on the side, so spread on it as you eat it. Great recipe and so glad I made them.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails