Thursday, June 9, 2011

Easy Parmesan Herb Biscuits

One of our favorite biscuits to have with dinner are garlic cheese biscuits. I was going to make those tonight, when I had the idea to change them up a bit. I still used garlic, but instead of cheddar cheese, I used parmesan cheese and I also added Italian herbs. They were so delicious! I didn't measure anything out, but I'll give you my best estimate. Add more or less as desired.

Ingredients:
2 1/4 biscuit mix(like Bisquick)
2/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese

Directions:
Mix biscuit mix, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and cheese together. Add milk and mix well. Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with more garlic powder if desired. Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes, until edges start to turn golden(you might have to lift up the biscuits and check bottoms).

Tip! Don't bake things like biscuits on the bottom rack of your oven. They will most likely cook too quickly on the bottoms. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails