Monday, June 6, 2011

Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry

Both my husband and I love Chinese food. My children, however, do not. So....I try and make it on the nights they are at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Thursday I threw together a chicken stir fry. If you've never tried making a stir fry before, you should. It's super easy! We have a wok, but you could use a regular skillet.

Ingredients:
Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut up
Garlic, minced
Carrots, sliced
Broccoli, cut up
Green beans, cut up(tips removed)
Onion, cut up
Other ideas, snap peas, baby corn, water chestnuts, asparagus
Oil(I used sesame oil and vegetable oil)
Stir Fry sauce(Stir fry sauce and sesame oil can be found in the Asian food section of your store)

Directions:
Heat 1-2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a skillet. Add minced garlic and saute for a minute. Add chicken and cook until the center is no longer pink. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in wok, 1/2 sesame 1/2 vegetable oil. Saute vegetables till they reach desired tenderness. Add cooked chicken. Mix together and add favorite stir fry sauce. Serve with white rice. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails