Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fiesta Chicken

The other day I saw a recipe posted for Fiesta Chicken on the Krazy Coupon Lady's blog. I thought it sounded really good, and also easy. I tried it and we all loved it! We even cut up the chicken the next night, mixed it in with the rice and served it in tortillas.We will definitely make this again!

Ingredients:
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can corn(I omitted the corn)
1 can black or pinto beans
1 cup water
1 cup salsa
1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
10 chicken tenderloins(I used 4 chicken breasts)
I also mixed in some taco seasoning
Mix all ingredients but chicken together in a large mixing bowl. Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Place chicken in the bottom of a 9×13 pan. (I put the chicken on top of the rice) Pour mixture over the top. Cover with foil. Bake at 375 degrees for about an hour (mine was about an hour and thirty minutes) until rice is cooked.  Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails