Friday, July 1, 2011

Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade

It's summer!!!! And I'm loving every minute of it! I love fizzy drinks, so I'm really loving my new find for this strawberry lemonade. I saw a recipe for a low calorie strawberry lemonade over at The Hungry Girl. I changed it up a bit(not that it needed changing, but I was working with what I had) and it's amazing! My new favorite drink!  You can play around with the amounts listed.

1 cup diet ginger ale about 1/2 a can
about 1/2 cup of cold water
Half a packet of diet powdered little drink packet in lemonade or strawberry lemonade flavor, like Crystal Light. I like the strawberry lemonade flavor, Target brand
4 frozen unsweetened strawberries
1/3 cup crushed ice or 3 ice cubes

Put ice, strawberries and ginger ale in blender. Add drink mix and water. If using a magic bullet, just fill water to almost top. Blend until smooth. Warning!!! It's fizzy, so it will want to fizz over when you take the bottom off of the Magic bullet, so go slow. I'm not sure what happens in a regular blender.

Enjoy! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails