Monday, July 4, 2011

An "Extreme Couponer" Sharing Our Recipes


Tammilee from Tammilee Tips has been featuring some of The Lonely Baker's recipes on her blog for her new "Make it Monday" posts. Tammilee posts a budget friendly recipe every Monday. She has been featured on the TLC show Extreme Couponing. Her episode was one of my favorites, because she shopped for "normal" everyday items. I had the opportunity to take one of her coupon classes. The class was awesome and it was filled with a lot of useful information.
I personally use coupons when I shop for my family and have found her site very helpful. You will find a lot of tips on her blog to help save you money! It is definitely possible to cook great meals for your family, on a budget. Go over and check it out! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails