Monday, July 18, 2011

Protein Pancakes


I don't know why, but I have the hardest time getting the right amount of protein in my diet. I do drink protein shakes after my workout, but frankly I feel like I'm on an episode of Fear Factor every time I do. They're pretty gross....So while looking for some high protein recipes online, I found a recipe for protein pancakes on Food.com. They're actually really good! The flavor reminds me of french toast. Give 'em a try!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 egg whites

Directions:
Put all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour onto a hot griddle sprayed with non-stick spray. Cook like regular pancakes. Top with your favorite pancake toppings(I topped mine with butter spray and sugar-free maple syrup). Enjoy!




Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails