Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bread Machine Cinnamon Raisin Bread

















I can't remember if I've ever made raisin bread before, but this recipe from Betty Crocker's website was really good and extremely easy. It uses the bread machine, so basically you just dump everything in and push a button(you add the raisins at the warning beep though). I love that! My kids loved this bread!
Ingredients:
1
cup water
2
tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
3
cups Gold Medal® Better for Bread™ flour(I used half white, half whole wheat flour)
3
tablespoons sugar
1 1/2
teaspoons salt
1
teaspoon ground cinnamon(I used 2 teaspoons)
2 1/2
teaspoons bread machine yeast
3/4
cup raisins 
Directions:
  1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except raisins in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Add raisins at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
  2. Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails